I forgot to post yesterday! I’m soooo tired, even though we didn’t do much this weekend. I did finish a costume for one of the teachers at school, and I rescued three kittens on Friday, though I only brought one home. He’s a happy little guy, but he has tummy troubles. He’s only 4 weeks old. If I can get the mom and get her fixed, I will be so happy.
This week will be a little crazy, but I’m glad I’m not a classroom teacher–they have 2 extra meetings this week, in addition to getting ready for the carnival.
Remember how I love carnivals….
- Boom Town book
- Webinar Tuesday
- Faculty meeting Wednesday
- Fall Fest—can I please say HOW MUCH I HATE Fall Fest? That whole day is going to be crazy—parade, then volleyball game, then Fall Fest. UGH.
- Dad and Sue coming the end of the week, but we probably won’t meet up until Saturday.
- Format a boxed set and a short story
- Take out ads? If there’s time.