We celebrated Josh’s birthday last night, though his birthday is today, so I’m chilling, trying to figure out how I’m the mother of a 24-year-old when I don’t feel much older than that myself! Okay, maybe I get a lot more tired than I used to, but mentally…
Two books releasing Tuesday means it’s going to be a busy. I am :thisclose: to hiring a virtual assistant, but getting all that set up makes me freak out. But I probably should do that before I go back to work.
- Josh’s birthday
- Work on new book
- Day with Mom
- Lunch with friend
- Launch Avalon series
- Newsletter/ads, including an extra promotion that I’m doing with 20 authors
- Look into rebranding the Bluestone books
- Clean closets
- sew something (which I haven’t done all summer)
- walk the dog
- And I REALLY want to start reading that Laura Ingalls book!
- WATCH OUTLANDER–I’ve been putting it off until I wasn’t busy, but I’m never not busy!
- Color hair. Blue highlights this time, I think.