I’m WIPED from getting Josh moved home. The stress more than the moving, since we had movers, then jamming an apartment’s worth of stuff back into two rooms. THEN his computer isn’t working (AGAIN) and we had to go get a new hard drive for it (and I got myself a FitBit). AND I’m behind on everything. Ev. Ery. Thing.
1) Catch up on my novel. This is imperative.
2) Get my classroom ready/work on lesson plans. (Also imperative.)
3) Call my dad for his birthday/mail his present.
4) Work on getting Where There’s Smoke ready to republish (formatting, updating).
5) Look for covers for other books for which I received my rights.
6) Cook and enjoy having Josh home for a while.
7) Keep up house.