I’m so far behind in my reading goals, it’s not even funny. I plan to read a LOT this summer.
- Meg Benjamin’s Konigsburg books (catch up)
- Fleeta Cunningham’s Santa Rita books (catch up)
- Inez Kelly’s Country Roads books (catch up)
- Molly O’Keefe’s Boys of Bishop books
- Molly O’Keefe’s historical
- His Temporary Wife by Leslie Garcia
- Pretty Reckless by Jodi Linton
- The Return of Brody McBride by Jennifer Ryan
- Robyn Carr’s Thunder point series (catch up)
- Jill Shalvis’s Lucky Harbor books (catch up with the ones I already have)
I’m going to need a longer summer!