Today is my last Friday with classes, and I’ll only have 3 (2 if 4th grade doesn’t come back from their field trip early). Next Friday is field day, and the last Friday is a teacher workday.
I’ve been thinking about the projects I want to do this summer, and these are my top. I realized I’m listing ten things and I only have 9 weeks, but….
- Declutter, working on one room a day for an hour, and rotating through the house
- Middle room–I had it decorated so cute, but it has once more become a repository, mostly for boxes that I need in order to declutter!
- Back yard
- Front yard—need to cut back the wilderness growing there
- Paint Josh’s room
- Move Josh
- Update back matter in all my books
- Figure out something to do with that Texas fabric!
- Make a Nook pillow