I’ve never been so glad for a week to be over. This one is going to be stressful, but hopefully better than last. I had strep and just couldn’t get anything done. Only 4 days this week, only 2 with the kids since I’ll be monitoring the last round of testing Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day and Mom’s birthday
- More testing
- Breakfast duty
- Exchange Fred’s shirts so he can have something new to wear for graduation
- Republish WNTE on all platforms
- Celebrate Josh GRADUATING! He still has to take some summer classes, but he has enough credits to walk the stage. Graduation is actually 2 ceremonies–one Friday afternoon and one Saturday night. We’re super excited but a busy weekend ahead, and my last allotted day off!
- Finish 4th of July Starfish Shores (oh please oh please oh please!)