This was a good year for me. A very good year. It had some stress, naturally, and I lost my favorite kitty, but mostly it was good.
Here are the best things that happened to me this year.
- Singing onstage with Hayes Carll–absolutely number 1. Every time I think about it, I think I can do ANYTHING!
- Getting voted Teacher of the Year by my campus. A great honor, but very stressful!
- Going to Nashville to visit Trish, then driving down to spend the weekend in a condo on the coast. Was. Awesome.
- Getting an Amazon liaison this summer, which netted me an audiobook and a print book for free!
- Listening to said audiobook. Trip. Py.
- Going to my first Longhorn game. I wanted to go to MORE, but it wasn’t in the cards. So. Much. Fun.
- Going to visit my dad in MN.
- Surviving this past fall–Veteran’s Day, updating the school website, coordinating the United Way, planning the Christmas program–my favorite word next semester is going to be NO!
- Paying for Josh’s spring semester and his dorm from ONE Amazon check last year.
- Moving Josh into his apartment. Okay, I didn’t do anything but pay for it, but it was neat to go see him in his own place.
What were the best things to happen to you this year?