So, I watch a LOT of TV, and have a TiVo, so I kind of made this list based on how quickly we watch shows from the TiVo.
- Sons of Anarchy (though I actually watched it on Netflix and Amazon, I did watch it ALL in 3 weeks.)
- Scandal–crazy. Crazy. LOVE the crazy.
- Walking Dead–We watch this pretty much live every week.
- American Horror Story: Coven–I didn’t like last season, but I LOVE the witches. LOVE. Also, so much crazy.
- Arrow–Start watching for Stephen Amell, keep watching for the action and plot. And Ollicity!
- Longmire–If a cop show can be relaxing, this one is. I love the small town, love Lou Diamond Phillips and the friendship between Henry and Walt.
- Witches of East End–also crazy, but so much fun. And pretty.
- Rizzoli and Isles–This isn’t one I always watch right away, but it’s consistently good.
- Falling Skies–Love this post-apocalyptic tale!
- Downton Abbey–Except the last episode. Damn you, writers!
Hell on Wheels, Justified, Big Bang, The Middle, Modern Family, Mom, Raising Hope were all good. I gave up on Grey’s Anatomy and am :thisclose: to doing the same with Supernatural. It should have ended two seasons ago. Glad it’s the last season of How I Met Your Mother.
What are you loving? What did you give up on?