Keep in mind, I’ve not gone to the theater since June or July. I don’t remember the last movie I saw–either Man of Steel or World War Z. We want to see Catching Fire and Desolation of Smaug and Walter Mitty. Maybe next week.
- Pacific Rim–good fun. And Charlie Hunnam. I didn’t expect to like this movie and loved it. Bought it for me and as a gift.
- White House Down–good fun. And Channing Tatum. I liked it better than Olympus Has Fallen. I think it was the humor. Own.
- World War Z–very tense, and other than the annoying daughters, I loved it. We thought about buying it but it was pretty intense. Maybe for a good price.
- Perks of Being a Wallflower–LOVED. LOVED. Cried. LOVED. Own.
- Star Trek Into Darkness–Own.
- Rise of the Guardians
- Great Gatsby
- Warm Bodies
- Man of Steel–saw twice in the theaters. And Henry Cavill. Own.
What did you see? What did you love?