The programs are OVER, now I can enjoy Christmas!
1) Do my shopping. I know what I’m getting almost everyone on my list. I have bought 3 presents only.
2) Go see The Hobbit. STILL haven’t seen Catching Fire. Why do these movies need to be so LONG?
3) Day with Mom.
4) Retirement dinner for a dear friend
5) Make something for our annual Christmas breakfast.
6) Finish my novella. This is looking unlikely, as the story is bigger than I planned. I’ll meet the word count I estimated, but the story won’t be over that quickly.
7) Exercise. Since the shows are over, no more dancing at school. Need to keep the weight off that I lost.
So, busy week ahead!