Okay, carnival survived, and we spent 12 hours yesterday either in Austin or traveling back. The game was a BLAST–a while new world for me, and I want to go to the next home game, too. We got to see Josh (we couldn’t sit together because he has season passes with the seniors) and took him to dinner, then drove home. I showered and went straight to bed and slept 10 hours!
1) Turn in United Way money.
2) Practice for Veteran’s Day program, both at school and by taking the kids to the venue to practice on that stage.
3) Practice for Christmas program
4) Faculty meeting. Again.
5) Write? Please…please…please!
6) Our blog tour for Swept Away for Christmas starts as well. I think we have a stop every day for the next TWENTY days.