You can see by the late appearance of this post how crazy my weekend has been. I barely sat at the computer yesterday!
October used to be my very favorite month. I love Halloween, I love fall, I love the cooler temps. But a lot of school stress comes in the fall–the carnival, United Way, getting ready for Veteran’s Day and Christmas. Kinda leeches the joy out of the month for me.
2) Faculty meeting
3) Format Christmas book for Createspace
4) WRITE. I’m about 10K behind where I want to be in this book!
5) EXERCISE. Again, last week, with 2 late days, I didn’t get any exercise. And the other days I came home and slept! At least I’m mostly cooking.
6) Go to Austin to take Josh his new phone.
7) Upload books to Manic Readers for reviews.
8) Update Wattpad.
9) Write a blurb for my historical Christmas story.
10) Add books to the series thingy on Smashwords.
11) Go get Josh’s old phone from Austin.
I need an assistant!!!! Not in the cards just yet though.