The last day of Josh’s internship was Friday, so we haven’t had much time to shop. He needs jeans and underwear and shoes before he heads back, so I imagine we’ll be doing that one day.
He’s moving the same day I start school, so my stepdad and husband are the ones moving him. I am really REALLY glad about this, but also guilty. So I need to do as much to help as I can before.
We go back to work on Thursday. I think in my entire 25 years, we’ve gone back in the middle of the week ONCE. I did not like it. It ruins the whole week.
And of course I didn’t get half of what I wanted to get done, done. So I’m in panic mode.
1) Finish novella and send to editor.
2) Finish revisions on other novella and send back.
3) Make a skirt. (I already have enough new clothes for inservice week, and I’ll repeat them the first week with the kids, but I like to sew and watch Longmire.
4) Exercise every day. I fell off the wagon last week because I slept in twice (until 7!) and wasn’t feeling good another day. This week, back to it! I’m even going to try to walk before school, even if I just make a couple of trips around the block.
5) Work on getting back in the swing.
6) Get Josh ready to move. I think my last day of summer is not going to be fun.