Do you know it has rained EVERY DAY of my summer vacation? Either here or Alabama? I have yet to sit at my patio table.
So this is my official first week of summer vacation, since I wasn’t home my first week. It’ll be a busy one!
1) Finish this novella. Yes, I know I’ve been saying that for weeks now, but this time I MEAN IT!
2) Start the novella that I went to Alabama to research.
3) Celebrate Father’s Day.
4) Go the Fredericksburg with Mom.
5) Go to the dentist.
6) Celebrate Fred’s birthday. I figure we’ll go to dinner on Friday, his actual birthday, then celebrate with the family on Saturday. Which means I have to keep the house up this week.
7) Spray for mosquitos as soon as the rain stops. They’re TERRIBLE.
8) Go see World War Z.
9) Finish cleaning up my craft room.