It doesn’t feel like it’s almost summer vacation. I’m so incredibly stressed because there’s so much to do between now and then. But I thought maybe I’d post my summer goals.
I plan to eat breakfast on my patio table as often as possible, and spend the mornings out there writing or reading. It will make up for HOURS in a room with NO WINDOW during the school year.
2000 words a day. That should net me:
1) Write 2 Christmas novellas, one historical and one contemporary.
2) Write and publish another novella.
3) Get a good start on the first novel in my new series.
1) Clean garage
2) Clean sewing room and KEEP IT THAT WAY.
3) Clean kitchen cabinets.
4) Straighten bathroom cabinets.
5) Clean closet.
1) Do something with Mom once a week. Our list includes trips to Fredericksburg, Seguin, Schulenberg, IKEA…
2) Sew up fabric.
3) Catch up on reading.
4) Hang out with Trish at the beach.
5) Visit my dad in MN.
6) Movies, almost weekly!