I did pretty well on my goals for last year, except the exercise. My son took over my bike, broke it, I had to buy a new one, he took over THAT one, the cord is now broken…sigh. I saw someone with an elliptical bicycle in the neighborhood. Hmmm…it’s pink. He should leave that one alone!
I said I’d write 3 books and 3 novellas. I wrote 2 books and 4 novellas and 2 short stories. I said I’d read 80 books and I read 76. And I had a better attitude!
1) 3 books and 5 novellas. I know, really pushing it.
2) Pay off a bill every other month.
3) Relearn how to play guitar to use in my class.
4) Sew up my fabric and fix the two things that need fixing.
5) Be better about keeping up the house in between cleanings.
6) One little road trip a month with the husband. So much to see in Texas, and he likes to drive!
7) Get the other two Bluestone books formatted for print
8) Get Bluestone bundled as a boxed set