I’ve read 76 books in 2012 and found some new authors that I hope I can keep up with!
1) 11/22/63–took me 2 months to listen to it but sucked me in every single day. I bought it in ebook format recently, too.
2) Can’t Buy Me Love by Molly O’Keefe–great characters. Just amazing.
3) Firefly Run by Trish Milburn–loved the setting, the conflict, a perfect romantic suspense
4) Untraceable by Laura Griffin–more suspense than romance but a great heroine and reluctant hero.
5) The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis–read on the plane to San Fran. Laughed aloud several times.
6) Slow Summer Kisses by Shannon Stacey–just a really sweet summer romance
7) The Woman Who Loves Jesse James by Cindi Myers–real characters, real situations, terrific personalization. I got hooked on all things James there for a bit.
8) Forbidden Falls by Robyn Carr–unexpected, since it’s about the preacher and his assistant, but I really loved it.
9) Tainted by Temptation by Katy Madison–a historical Gothic. LOVED.
10) Unholy Night by Seth Grahame-Smtih–checked it out from the library after reading about it in EW, about the 3 Wise Men. Not at all what I expected, but I devoured it.
What did you read this year that you loved?