This will be a topsy-turvy week. For one, the boy comes home today for a month. I still have presents to get, a late night at school and my preliminary LASIK exam. AND I’m going to try to enter a video contest I learned about last week. The deadline is Friday!
1) Student Showcase Tuesday night
2) LASIK exam Thursday after school. In the form, it said if the schedule permits, they might do the procedure that day. I doubt it since my appt is at 4, but I’m going to cover my bases in case. Not even sure I’ll qualify.
3) Video with my choir
4) If no procedure, get with my choir to change the words of “Gangham Style” for another video contest.
5) Breakfast with the teachers Friday morning.
6) Cook as many home-cooked meals for the boy as I can.
7) Revisions on NaNo book
8) Straighten house before the lady who cleans my house gets here, lol!