So it’s finally Thanksgiving vacation! And it’s PACKED, lol. If you’ve been reading my blog for any time at all, you know I’m not good with vacationing. So you won’t be surprised at my list.
1) Enjoy time with the boy, who’s coming home Wednesday.
2) Spend day with Mom–Fredericksburg, here we come!
3) Enjoy Thanksgiving with the family.
4) Sew the skirt that I cut out in September (that will go perfectly with my boots!)
5) Sew a Batman blanket for the boy, before he gets here on Wednesday.
6) Straighten up craft room. It’s a disaster.
7) Make good progress on my NaNo book–2000 words a day.
8) Get Kitty Boy fixed. He’s making me nuts!
9) Decorate for Christmas, which includes getting a new tree.
10) Big grocery trip.
I know there’s more, but I can’t remember. I know there’s a lot on my BIG to-do list, but I’m trying to pace myself, lol.