Yup, we’re down to the wire, and my schedule is going to show it. I appease myself by thinking this is the amount of time we have for Christmas vacation, and it seems like a good long time then 😉
1) Work on new novella. I need 6 pages a day to finish by the time school starts.
2) Revise novel, then start again. I’m revising a chapter a day, but I worry I’m not going deep enough.
3) Go to IKEA with Mom. We don’t have one in San Antonio, so we’re going to Round Rock, which is on the other side of Austin.
4) Go to the Country Peddler show in New Braunfels. I had a coupon 🙂
5) Get hair cut and highlighted. I want highlights but sitting still is so hard for me. I hope I don’t chicken out.
6) Get ready for the cleaning lady.
7) call a yard guy
8) sew something.
9) Write something like 4 blog posts. Yikes!
10) Exercise. I’ve lost 4 pounds so far but didn’t do so well with exercising last week. Must keep up the routine!
I decided Joshua Jackson isn’t right. I never thought I’d do this, but here is Channing Tatum.He’s a little too squinty for me, but kinda right for the role.