I saw this on another blog. I want to say Jaunty Quills but I don’t remember. Anyway, I thought it was fun.
Today, I want to play a game called fifteen firsts. Please play along by answering the questions and posting them below. My answers are listed below:
1. What was your FIRST job?
I worked in a five and dime called Winn’s. I started out in the candy department, which was like one aisle, and begged for the fabric department, which I LOVED. Most of my money went back to Winn’s when they put me in the fabric department.
2. What was your FIRST car?
My stepdad gave me his 1973 LTD my junior year so I could get to work after school. That thing was a TANK! I could fit 8 people in it, easy.
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No. No no no no no. Just no.
4. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Lone Star beer. Blech.
5. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Turn on the computer.
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride in an airplane?
California, I’m sure, to visit my grandparents.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Wow, I don’t remember. And no.
8. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Let the dog out, made breakfast and got on the computer.
9. FIRST tattoo?
No! Also, OUCH!
10. FIRST piercing?
Ears. We had to wait in this LONG line at Joske’s in North Star Mall (no longer there) and they used a gun, which had just come out. I almost didn’t let them do the second ear. And they got infected. Bad.
11. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Mexico. First and only.
12. Did you marry the FIRST person who asked for your hand in marriage?
No. That would be the first love, who was CRAZY. OMG, I’d be living in a van down by the river.
13. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Piano. I didn’t stick with it, though, sadly.
14. What is your FIRST memory?
I remember coming home from Six Flags Over Texas, the one in Arlington and at the time the ONLY one, and seeing the San Antonio skyline and being so happy because I was almost home. I was barely four, I think. There was also something about the three bears. I think they were my pretend friends.
15. FIRST published book?
Where There’s Smoke–March 2008!
Meet Andrew. I’ve never written a hero named Andrew before 🙂