Okay, it will be a rough week because Josh’s girlfriend moved to Alaska yesterday to go to school. They’ve been together every day for almost a year, first as friends, then as a couple. He’s going to be lonely and heartbroken and I hope I can keep his spirits up. If you’re keeping track, last year about this time his last girlfriend broke up with him. So the challenge will be keeping him busy.
- Keep working on revisions–10 pages a day.
- Keep working on new novella, 2000 words a day
- Dentist appointment
- Day with Mom
- Judge 2 contest entries
- Go see Dark Knight Rises.
- Keep up the house. I had a lady and her daughter clean it yesterday. 6 hours and it looks fantastic.
- Do better about cooking. With Josh and Jolene out a lot this past week, I think I cooked twice.
- Keep up with exercising. I’ve also completely cut out snacking, which is just as big an accomplishment, IMO. Instead of snacking, I get on the bike.
Alas, I’m not going to add cutie pictures anymore after reading Roni Loren’s blog about how she got sued by a photographer for posting a picture. That makes me sad because A) I like looking for the pictures and B) I like tracking my progress by changing the pictures when I’m done with the book.I know some people are deleting their Pinterest boards, too, but I just….can’t. I feel like it’s okay to still use the cat pictures since they have a “share” button.