After ten months of being in a room with no window….this is me!
Last night I had the TV to myself because both the guys were out. I watched This Means War and two episodes of Magic City (which I don’t like but JDM is in it, so…) Then I went to bed and finished reading The Next Always by Nora. Loved it! Also loved staying up so late, lol!
So, this week:
Big project: Kitchen drawers
Pinterest project: paint knife block, yoga skirt and maybe scrapbook paper necklaces
- Format Bluestone 2 for print
- 14,000 words on new book
- Revise 7 chapters of last book
- Winery trip with Mary, Mary and Susan 🙂
- Brother’s birthday party today
- Day with Mom
- Walk every day.
- Cook, and make bread twice.
The sooner I can get in a routine, the better.