Actually, I’ve already had my last full week, since I won’t be going this Monday. But the rest of the week, well, it will be FULL–the Talent Show, which I’m in charge of, and Field Day, for which I’m Coach’s minion. And all the other prep that goes with it.
1) Finish the cowboy book. Not much more to go, I don’t think. 6 or 7 more scenes.
2) Load books for the Indie Book Blowout
3) Make something from Pinterest crafts
4) Make something from Pinterest for dinner
5) Survive Talent Show and Field Day–it’s all downhill from there!
6) Help Josh survive oral surgery Monday.
7) Do a pre-summer spruce on the house so it will be ready and welcoming when I come home the last day 😉
8) Write a blog for a book review site
I think that’s it. And catch up on my Tivo–it’s almost full!