Soooo, last week was crazy and LONG. This week looks to be crazy and LONG, and both things I’m dreading, I volunteered for! I got a jury summons and was actually excited because that’s a day of not corralling kids. Plus, kind of a break.
1) Go grocery shopping.
2) Head to Austin with Josh’s groceries, so Fred can look at his car. We’d love to be able to get it running JUST for a few more months.
3) Get ready for a United Way presentation at a faculty meeting Wednesday.
4) Get ready for my kids to sing at a local event, ALSO on Wednesday.
5) Work on Promo.
6) Exercise–so many late nights last week, I only exercised ONCE.
7) WRITE! My plan is to stay in Josh’s room and write while he and his dad are looking at the car.
8) Listen to audio book of Midnight Sun for review. EEK!