So, back to work in just an hour, but I had to blog about the highlights of last week.
1) Spending all day Monday at home, getting LOTS done. Also, lunch at McD’s, my special treat when I’m home alone.
2) Trip to the nursery in Seguin with Mom, and buying LOTS of beautiful plants.
3) Being with Mom when Fred texted there was white smoke.
4) Trip to Fredericksburg with Mom and BB, though, dang, was tired!
5) Trying out new drinks almost every night and enjoying them on the patio.
6) The weather!
7) Finishing the dress.
8) Getting everything done yesterday early enough that I could write.
9) Finishing the novella revisions.
10) A quick trip to JoAnn’s to get fabric to fix a mistake–and fabric for another skirt!
11) “Meet a policeman” day.
12) Second trip to Fredericksburg to buy something I didn’t get the first time, this one with Fred.
13) Making more money than I spent!
Wish I had time for a third trip to Fredericksburg, lol!