This week is the week of wrapping things up. I’m the coordinator for United Way, so I’ve been coordinating the penny drive and the contributions from the staff. For the past 4 years we’ve had 100% participation. I’m better than 60% right now, but….people are losing their forms and I’m having to track them down and, well…
So, this week:
1) Get the last of the forms, and fill out paperwork.
2) Take last of the pennies from the penny drive to the bank
3) Finish pregnant heroine revisions
4) Go to dentist (BEFORE Halloween!)
5) Start NaNoWriMo!
6) Turn in a guest blog. I don’t know why I bother, I never get the traffic.
7) Get the kids ready for the Veteran’s Day program.
8) Enjoy Halloween!
Crazy, see? One more week like this….