This week is going to Kick. My. Butt.
First, the aide who does lunch duty with me is taking the week off and they don’t get subs so I have lunch duty on my own. I may beg for help, at least the last ten minutes of lunch so that one person can take the kids who are done outside and the other can stay with the kids who are still eating.
Then, parties! Retirement parties, birthday parties, graduation parties!
On the plus side, three grade levels are having field trips, and two of the grade levels are having them Friday which means after lunch duty I am DONE for the day!
1) Go see The Avengers. Sorry, that has to be at the top of my list. We actually already have the 3D glasses. Fred’s are Captain America and mine are Iron Man
2) Go to the library to pick up Unholy Night. DYING to read this book.
5) Cook/keep up house
6) PARTY–Mary B’s retirement dinner Thursday
7) PARTY–Mom’s birthday Friday
8) PARTY–Josh’s graduation from the CC on Saturday
See why I’m tired in advance?