This week is a LOT calmer. Well, after I get everything ready for today, that is. I should be home most days at a reasonable time. The big question is, will we have a lot of students tomorrow? We used to have Easter Monday off because so many travel on Easter weekend, but we haven’t for a couple of years and end up with about 20% of the kids missing.
- Celebrate Easter with the family
- Read friend’s new story
- work on cowboy story
- Enjoy a normal week at school
- Shower for one of the teachers after school
- Get the house in shape–I’ve let it slide this week while getting Bluestone up.
- Get back into the exercise regime. I was good week before last, but not last. Will need it after the Easter celebration.